Additional Instructions: Courses
- Three-hour courses are highly competitive and strongly attended. Therefore, a maximum of 20 courses will be accepted, which allows an approximate 50 per cent acceptance rate.
- All course presenters must register for the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee.
- Courses must either review concepts in a special subject area or present advanced material on a circumscribed topic. Courses must be designed to emphasize learning experiences that actively involve participants and include the opportunity for formal exchange with faculty and other participants. Audience size will be limited as determined by the course director in conjunction with the CPA.
- Course directors must provide an overall summary abstract that provides a descriptive statement of course content.
- Course directors must attach abstracts from each presenter to the overall summary, outlining his or her contribution to the presentation. Abstracts received randomly from individual presenters will not be accepted.