Additional Instructions: Workshops and Symposia
- Workshops focus on specific topics or themes in psychiatry and present several points of view.
- Workshops can consist of multiple presenters and must be highly interactive, lively and informative with a significant opportunity for audience participation.
- Workshops can be accepted for a 90-minute period.
- Symposia typically include three to five papers and an optional formal discussant.
- Symposia are formal sessions focusing on a specific scientific or clinically relevant topic in psychiatry.
- Symposia should represent several points of view and ideally have presenters from more than one location.
- Symposia moderators must attach abstracts from each presenter to the overall summary, outlining his or her contribution to the presentation. Abstracts received randomly from individual presenters will not be accepted.
- Symposia can be accepted for a three-hour time period.