We look forward to showcasing your ePoster at the upcoming Virtual Annual Conference. Below you will find the ePoster and optional video specifications as well as instructions on how to submit your final files.
- Create in PowerPoint in landscape orientation, 16:9 format, 1920px1080p, save as a PDF
- Number of pages (slides): one (1).
- Text and background must have contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- Minimum 28-32 point size for body text fonts, to ensure legibility.
- For embedded images, use .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects and videos within the PDF.
- Save your poster as a PDF file from the “File > Save as” menu or through the “File > Print > as .PDF” option.
- You have the option to “present” your work to delegates by uploading a video file with your ePoster.
- Prepare a single video file in .mp4 format.
- Maximum length is 90 seconds.
- Maximum allowed file size is 500MB.
- Ensure that your video protects patient anonymity and integrity.
Uploading Your ePoster & Optional Video
- File name(s) must contain your reference number (found in acceptance email).
- Upload two separate files: 1 x ePoster and 1 x optional video.
- Upload file(s) to http://cloud.cpa-apc.org/index.php/s/tv5AiLFVV8nrJby.
Deadline to submit your ePoster & optional video is Friday, 2 October 2020, at 11.59 PM (EDT).
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact me at email@example.com.