Section 1 (Group Learning Activities)
Medical or physician organizations (e.g., subspecialty academies, provincial psychiatric associations, or hospital or mental health centre departments of psychiatry). VIEW RATES
Nonmedical or nonphysician organizations (e.g., pharmaceutical companies, medical education companies, or consumer or disease-specific organizations): PLEASE CONTACT THE CPA FOR RATES
Please note that payment of the fee for Section 1 applications does not guarantee approval.
PHYSICIAN ORGANIZATIONS (e.g., subspecialty academies, provincial psychiatric associations, or hospital or mental health centre departments of psychiatry):
- Send your completed application and payment no less than six weeks before your event’s scheduled start date.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted, and applications received fewer than six weeks prior to the start date of an activity carry a late application charge.
- The CPA will not accept applications received fewer than two weeks before an activity is scheduled to begin, and under no circumstances will applications be considered for events that have already occurred.
- To avoid delays, ensure the application has been completed fully and that all supporting documentation has been enclosed. Applications that do not include payment or that are incomplete will not be reviewed until the CPA receives the applicable fee and/or missing documentation.
NONPHYSICIAN ORGANIZATIONS (e.g., pharmaceutical companies, medical education companies, or consumer or disease-specific organizations):
- Proposals must be submitted before event planning or content development begins.
- Applicants are advised to allow at least 12 weeks from submitting the proposal to the desired presentation date to allow sufficient time for program review.
No. Under no circumstances will the CPA consider applications for events that have occurred.