Please note, the scientific schedule is temporarily subject to updating and change.
Enjoy a sneak peek of the wide selection of sessions to develop your knowledge and gain competencies vital to modern psychiatric practice, including:
- Mental Health and COVID: A Long Haul for Patients and Providers
- The Emerging Role of Psychedelics in Mental Health and Addiction
- Exploring Race and Mental Health in Canada: Implications for Treatment
- “Fair and Just”: An Organizational Approach to Anti-Racist and Culturally Safe Practices in Mental Health Settings
- Updates in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: ADHD, Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Management of Older Adults with Psychiatric Disorders: Updates on Addictions, Depression and Dementia
- Nuts and Bolts: Key Aspects of Forensic Psychiatry Assessment and Report Writing for the General Psychiatrist
- Updates in C-L Psychiatry: Improving Clinical Care with Insight from Research in the Peri-Pandemic Era
CPA-at-the-Movies returns this year with a feature presentation of the award-winning film, Cured. The documentary chronicles the advocacy effort that led to the removal of homosexuality from the DSM in 1973.