Welcome to #CPAAPC2021
The Canadian Psychiatric Association’s 71st Annual Conference is scheduled for Oct. 14 – 16, 2021 and will be delivered virtually.
About the Conference
The conference is a key opportunity to explore new perspectives, reconnect with colleagues and learn from the passions of others in the field of psychiatry. It promises interactive engagement with the best minds in psychiatry from across the country.
- Online sessions feature the latest discoveries in clinical practice and research.
- Learn about new policy initiatives and be empowered to create lasting positive changes in mental health.
- Develop knowledge and gain competencies vital to modern psychiatric practice.
- The largest psychiatric CPD event in Canada
- Keynote plenaries
- Concurrent sessions
- Claim Section 3 credits for completing the SAP